The Dark Knight Rises vs. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

4 comments

17 comments

T2, HANDS DOWN!!!

Close call. But TDKR is too good.

Very, very close. But TDKR works for me more.

Terminator. He would've stopped Bane as well.

The victory simply goes to Terminator 2 Judgment Day. Its a far far far better movie than the Dark Knight Rises even though I still thoroughly enjoyed it. TDKR didn't have as much of a menacing feel to it and James Cameron outdid himself in every aspect of T2, whereas Nolan did not.

Although they do rehash some ideas from previous editions of their series, T2 and TDKR more than make up for that frailty by seriously upping the ante in the action division. I never find myself checking the time while watching these two. Judgment Day is badass with its guns and explosions but TDKR is slightly more filling in my opinion.

Rise for me, but T2 is amazing also.

Terminator 2 easily. Not a huge fan of TDKR.

T2 crushes

TDKR good but nevertheless flawed. T2 is, as far as I'm concerned, pretty close to action film perfection.

I actually AM a huge fan of TDKR, but it's no match for T2.

T2 for sure! Much better than that overrated rises movie

Oh haha, good one. I'm picking......uhm...yeah, just.....just hang on for a minute........T2? Yeah, sure, let's go with that..."For now".

T2 terminates the TDKR...

This isn't even a question.T2 easily

T2 is not overrated bullshit like TDKR.

Actually, I'll go with TDKR for now.

No contest. T2 is an original concept. Rises is not.

T2 crushes Dark Knight Rises...

Not even close, best terminator film destroys worst batman film.

T2 but loved TDKR aswell.

Suggest San those films of terminator has one of those best sequels that are standard nominal great views, TDKR is not

ngl i actually like TDKR better, the more i watch it the more i like it

I'll go with Rises, as good as Terminator 2 is I won't put it on par with The Dark Knight trilogy