The Dark Knight Rises vs. The Terminator

9 comments

8 comments

The Dark Knight Rises

The Terminator

Teh Darc Night Risis.

The Terminator is superior. Rises imo is too flawed to be a "great" film. Its still a good and enjoyable one but The Terminator is better

The DKR....Terminator doesn't hold too great for me....

Yeah, The Terminator is definitely aging poorly. This is a rare case in which a remake isn't such a terrible idea (apparently one is coming in 2015). The Dark Knight Rises wins for me...

The Dark Knight Rises is great, but too flawed to be a masterpiece. The Terminator is a masterpiece.

Wow, very mixed opinions here. It's super close, but I'll take The Dark Knight Rises.

Terminator

If Terminator were pitted against TDK, I'd be stumped. Terminator over TDKR. Love both though.

Terminator is original.

Both are ruined by re-watches. Terminator though...

The Dark Knight Rises.

Nolan vs Cameron.My top 2 favourite directors of all time.Gonna side with Nolan'sNolan's film here

Terminator has better story and great pacing and it gets the win here.

Terminator 2 would come close. But I've never been a fan of the first Terminator movie. It just doesn't hold up over time. The Dark Knight Rises, it gets better with time.

TDKR keeps getting better overtime, such a delight

The Terminator is an amazing movie, but it simply doesn't measure up to Nolan's last Batman. T2 > TDKR >> Terminator

I often watch the terminator such overall good quality of pacing and story, TDKR is beyond flawed