The Dark Knight Rises vs. Rambo: First Blood Part II

5 comments

1 comments

I love Rambo's viscerality, and it is a classic, and one of my favorites, but frankly, The Dark Knight Rises is much better film, and I have to give it the win here

The Dark Knight Rises is my number two favourite movie. On a side note, I hate when auto correct tries to change how I spell favourite. I'm not American, it's favourite!

Rambo: First Blood Part II is a dollop of 1980s cheesy goodness but, let's face it, it's not exactly a good movie. The Dark Knight Rises wins easily.

I absolutely agree with Caeser. After the first Rambo, things just fell apart from there, and even though I was underwhelmed with Rises a bit, it still impressed me on a technical level.

"We want our country to love us [pause] [pause] as much as we [pause] love it!" Bwaahahahahahahahahaha! Also, I agree with Shan's sidenote. A lot. Eat the "u" bitch. Eat it.

First Blood would've won easily, and that's something I don't say casually about TDKR. but Part II? Not a bad movie and extremely disappointing, Rises destroys Rambo here