Halloween II vs. Halloween

1 comments

3 comments

on 9/10/2018

That was fast.......which sequel had the better story...the sister sequel or the or the no relation sequel.....I actually didn’t mind them being siblings but Michael was scary as just a mindless killing machine. I’ll go Halloween here

on 9/10/2018

That twist in Halloween II was complete and utter bullshit, the filmmakers pretty much knew that it was bullshit, and yet every single sequel (even the remake) kept rolling with the bullshit. I hope we ***finally*** get a good Halloween film again, I am of the (admittedly weird) opinion that the original and Halloween 4 are the only good ones. The fact that they completely scrapped the sibling relationship is already a huge advantage it's got going for it over Halloween II, so I hope they didn't screw up everything else (...like every single sequel in the series. Seriously, this is possibly the worst slasher franchise out there that happens to contain the best slasher film of all time. I don't even want my worst enemy to sit through 5, 6, Resurrection and Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 (on second thought, maybe I do)).

on 9/10/2018

Also lol, the site's interface still hasn't changed?

on 9/10/2018

The site's interface is iconic, brah...

on 10/19/2018

The ONLY worthy sequel

Rac
Rac

on 10/20/2018

Well, I like both, and both are not perfect films, but the best Halloween sequels featuring Michael Myers.

on 10/20/2018

The new one has more much greater value level on it's reference..

on Dec 11

Halloween II easily