A Clockwork Orange vs. Casablanca

8 comments

10 comments

Even though that A Clockwork Orange is awesome it's just too weird. Casablanca on the other hand is just a pure classic film that everyone loves.

Not everyone loves Casablanca. But then, not everyone loves ACO either.

ok ok ok ok ok, wait just one second!!!! alright, let's do this. both perfect films. both with amazing performences. both awesome in almost everyway. how to choose? i love them both equally, and both are completly different. damn it, i'll go with clockwork orange for now, because of it's powerfull message, and well, KUBRICK!

Casablanca kiss my ass

Definately Casablanca

I think ACO makes a bigger impression on me.

A Clockwork Orange's themes are fascinating, but the movie has some major pacing issues. Nearly every scene in the film is a bit more drawn-out than it should have been (a Stanley Kubrick trademark). Casablanca's story may not be quite as interesting, but the film's writing, acting and directing more than make up for it. Overall, Casablanca is just the better film.

ACO is a hard watch, but it's memorable and cathartic. Casablanca is over-rated, over-acted pap. Maybe it feels tired because there have been decades of gradual improvement on the theme, but it doesn't change the fact that it just wasn't entertaining to me.

I've gotta go with my boy Alex DeLarge.

Think I'll switch to Casablanca for now. This is a hard-ass choice.

Casablanca. No question....

A Clockwork Orange is better more intelligent better made and has more to say

Casablanca, and it's not even close for me.

Casablanca for me. Clockwork is excellent as well though.

as always my #1 film Clockwork Orange wins!

Clockwork Orange is a cult classic with top notch cinematography. But Casablanca is nothing short of a legendary, iconic masterpiece. Casablanca easily.

Casablanca overrated ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think, Casablanca by far

I like A Clockwork Orange, but it has a few moments that kind of kill the movie for me. Casablanca is the much more pleasant experience so I'll give it the win for now.

The evening's the great time isn't it, Alex boy?

Casablanca needs a rewatch, so ACO wins this for now.