Spider-Man 3 vs. The Evil Dead

1 comments

7 comments

The Evil Dead wins and it isn't even close.

not close Evil Dead is still great!

I'll be "that guy" and pick Spider-Man 3. Horror just isn't my genre.

I'm one of those people who will stand up for Spider-Man 3, and I also happen to think the first Evil Dead is actually the weakest part of the original trilogy, but I think it still edges out over SM3 by hair's breadth

Ok, after rewatching each of these: I actually think they both bold up better than I remembered, but I think I'm starting to prefer SM3 honestly... People really need to re-evaluate that movie: yes, it has its flaws, but it still has a lot going for it!

I also enjoy SM3 more than most, but the first Evil Dead is really starting to grow on me the older I get

Yeah see, I changed my mind again... Not on SM3, to be clear: I still think it is a pretty good movie that gets too much hate, but The Evil Dead seems get better and better for me with every rewatch. It's still pretty close mind you, but as of right now I prefer Evil Dead (but who knows, maybe by tomorrow I'll have swtiched back to SM3...).

Though not entirely his fault, Spider-Man 3 is easily the worst movie Sam Raimi has ever made.

ear
ear

The Evil Dead and it's not even close.