Iron Man 3 vs. The Wolverine

6 comments

5 comments

The Wolverine is the best superhero film of 2013. Sorry, Mr. Stark.

I think Man of Steel is better than both, but I really enjoyed all three. In this matchup I've gotta go with Iron Man 3.

Man of Steel is definitely better than both, but The Wolverine was amazing in some parts (i.e. the opening scene and the bullet train fight).

(Added on to last comment ^) - Iron Man 3 was disappointing for me, but I still enjoyed it.

the wolverine was really good but iron man 3 is the best superhero movie I have seen this year.

Iron Man 3 is too much for The Wolverine....but were solid additions to the Marvel Universe.

Damn. Not only are these the two best superhero movies of 2013, but the two best Marvel movies of all time. Wolverine had less problems though.

These were the two best super hero movies of 2013. What I loved about both is that they each had a very unique feel. Even if there were some blunders along the way, they both managed to feel fresh. I think I'd probably have to go with Iron Man 3. Might change my mind though.

Both of these movies can beat Man of Snore into the ground, but Iron Man 3 has the edge on Wolverine.

Loved Wolverine one of the best non Marvel cinematic universe films to date but Iron Man 3 had so much more in it action real world science and great conversation in the part of Tony Stark the only thing I hated was Pepper's character!

I loved Wolverine but didn't really care for Iron Man 3 much at all.

The wolverine is simply more entertaining to me. Sadly butthurt people bitch and moan about the third act which honestly wasn’t that bad. Movie isn’t perfect tho that snake lady just has no purpose

iron man 3 is great, wolverine is garbage

IM3 but i still liked wolverine