Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS vs. Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom

0 comments

3 comments

The Titanic Battle Between Fascist Sadist Sex Fiends! Dyanne Thorne is the hottest Nazi sadist I've ever been witness to. Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS, though, is gross. Not gross in an artistic way like Salo, but disturbingly unpleasant and nasty. Some would say that Salo is disturbingly unpleasant and nasty. Maybe. But nothing about Salo bothers me that much. Ilsa is way crueler and more repugnant by my standards. If only Dyanne Thorne was the head Fascist in Salo instead of those guys, that would've been great. Dyanne Thorne artistically engaging in an orgy of sex and sadism... sigh. Salo takes this one.

both sick and demented gory cruel and smart! SS is a evil that comes with a view point of superiority and sex while salo is a metaphor( on screen) of the rich and powerful can do anything and some will go to extreme lengths to satisfy their disgusting perverted lifestyle ( a little more deep then that) but yes both are underground horrors and are controversial Salo is the better film!

Salo's serious - even depressing - purpose gives it a win over the sadistic titillation of Ilsa.