WALL·E vs. Titanic

5 comments

3 comments

I don't really care for either of these but the love story in Wall-E is better than Titanic.

I don't like Titanic, the last 45 minutes are pretty crazy to watch. It makes me feel pretty shitty, which is the idea. I still like Wall-E a lot though so I'll give it the win. 2-0

I don't like being preached at in movies, so I have serious issues with Wall-E. Titanic is a much better movie imo, even though it is too long.

Wall-e! Pixars best.

Wall-E....

Wall-E, I really didn't like Titanic. The caveat here is that way too young to probably grasp at what it was really about, but it's like a 3 hour plus movie and nothing from my memory makes me want to do a rewatch,

Titanic is overrated... WALL E FOR WIN!

titanic has some great visuals but terrible writing. meanwhile, wall-e is my favorite from disney/pixar. easy choice

Titanic is visually stunning and the sinking is well staged and is pretty exciting. But the first hour and 30 minutes drag on and the dialogue really doesn't help. It's a great movie but it really drags throughout the first half. WALL-E on the other hand is Pixar's best work and is my all time favorite film because of the story, the characters and the writing. So it wins.