X2 vs. X-Men: Days of Future Past

7 comments

18 comments

DoFP

Days of Future Past blows X2 out of the water.

I love both, but DOFP has the edge!

JRM
JRM

X2 was my favorite X-Men movie... up until Days of Future Past.

Both great, I think I'll need to rewatch both again before I can really say which I prefer.

Days of Future Past is so much better. The first two X-Men films are so underwhelming and bland in comparison. It's like comparing dry bread vs. a delicious pizza. I'm hungry now. Damn it.

Wow, X2 not getting enough love. It's still the best X-film.

X2 still wins out on this one. The action is much more memorable. Days of Future Past does accomplish a lot in the story department though.

Days of Future Past by far. The early X-Men films don't really hold up as well anymore compared to the the recent X-Men films.

X2 is damn good, but Days of Future Past is fantastic.

X2 was good, but no longer anymore, DOFP amazing ever.

X2 still holds the title.

Small edge to DOFP, but this is a tough one...

X2 is still boss.

Days of the Future Past easily.

X2 is still my favorite X-Men film, DOFP is a close second though.

X2 is the best X-Men movie ever made. Days of Future Past is in second. There are less plot holes in X2.

Gotta be DoFP for me! Hey look, I'm a poet and I didn't even realise it :)

Gotta be DoFP for me! Hey look, I'm a poet and I didn't even realise it!

Days of Future Past is further far superior, X2 is certainly overrated very far the weakest of the X-Men franchise.

Days of Future Past is further far superior, X2 is certainly overrated very far the weakest of the X-Men franchise.

Days of future past is watchable and superior in my opinion.

I loved days of future past mostly far superior IMO.

In terms of Wolverine...X2 is so much better. True Logan. Bone clawed and useless in Days of Future Past. Yes, I know the X-Men are way more than Wolverine but still...

When it first came out, I thought Days of Future Past surpasses X2 in every way possible

I love DOFP but even I have to admit it has problems with the timeline most time travel movies have. The movie is still amazing but X2 is still better, almost every character is fleshed out and multilayered, so even though both are great, X2 is the winner.