Prisoners vs. Nebraska

7 comments

3 comments

Two great films of 2013 that deserve a LOT of attention this awards season. Bruce Dern performance in Nebraska is easily the best element of said film, while practically everything in Prisoners stands out as being ahead of the pack.

Prisoners.

Nebraska is the superior film, in my opinion. Bruce Dern's performance as the booze-addled senior just improves his resume as an ageing actor.

Nebraska kind of bored me, but it was good most of the time, good, not great. Prisoners was fantastic and a truly original and amazing mystery film, it was the most underrated movie last year. Prisoners was a amazing mystery film and was surprisingly unpredicatable, It's a great movie and one I will watch many times. Prisoners is a much better film.

I did not like Nebraska as much as other people did Prisoners was a lot better in my opinion

other than Bruce Dern and the B/W shooting Nebraska was just OK for Me while Prisoners was fantastic JAkE,Jackman and Co. in top form what a twisting and twisted story with brutal outcome its one of the best films of this decade so far.

I liked Nebraska quite a lot; sometimes it's not the destination, it's the journey. As an whole Nebraska is pretty great, but still Prisoners is fantastic with great performances, nice subtleties and it's overall very well crafted. Prisoners is my choice.

Prisoners...handily...

Prisoners is good, yeah, but I find Nebraska to be more delightful.

Two extremely different pictures! In spite of its brutality, Prisoners is my choice

Prisoners is an amazing film. Nebraska is nice, but isn't on the same plane as Prisoners.