The Punisher vs. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

6 comments

1 comments

Im gonna give it to punisher purely for the fight with the european sailorish dude

That was an awesome fight. I think The Punisher is underrated.

There is not one useful or competent line, visual, camera angle or development in the Wolverine movie. Everything serves to bring the plot to a grinding halt while simultaneously not giving anything a chance to breathe. It was rushed and sloppy and atrociously done. I truly think that this is the worst prequel movie of all-time. How could you not hate it? From the pointless new mutants to all of the laughable special effects to the rushed paceā€¦ I hated it. I despised the ending. You can obviously see the attempt to tie this film to events from the trilogy but it all fails miserably. It's one heck of a boring, forgettable movie.

Great actors in the rolls...keeping bad scripts positive.

Not even Hugh Jackman could save the atrocious mess that was X-Men Origins

I don't hate Origins with a burning passion like many people seem to, but it is still a pretty rough movie. I've always thought the montage over the opening credits would have made a better Wolverine movie than the story they set out to tell in Origins. The Punisher isn't a superhero staple for me, but I still remember enjoying it. Overall, a pretty solid movie with Thomas Jane making a great Frank Castle. The Punisher knocks out Origins pretty easily

both films underrated But I give Wolverine Origins a thumbs up because it's better