Jason Bourne vs. Ghostbusters

5 comments

2 comments

Jason Bourne may feel bad when you compare it to Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum, but it's still a good movie! I'll take it over a poorly executed, but still funny Ghostbusters.

If it ain't broke don't fix it; A lesson Bourne learned but Ghostbusters ignored

I'm going to cast the dissenting vote here. Of course, this may because I love the Bourne trilogy while I really don't care for the original Ghostbusters. So for me a gender-bent reinvention trumps a solid but unnecessary continuation.

Unlike a lot of people, I really liked Jason Bourne. It's exciting, filled with great set pieces and practical effects and the acting is great. Is it a little formulatic? Yes but it uses the formula so well that I can ignore that! Ghostbusters was awful! Bad acting, too much political correctness, bad cinematography, generic story that didn't used its familiar formula well, stupid jokes and it was just painful to sit through!

Can't say I love either....but neither were horrible...

Jason Bourne was good, not great. Ghostbusters was, at best, a so-so movie. Greengrass is definitely a better director than Feig, which is why his unnecessary cash-grab flick wins this matchup.

Didn't like either of these lifeless affairs, but Bourne was 'better' I suppose.

Jason Bourne isn't that bad, Ghostbusters 16 is garbage.

I wouldn't call 2016 "garbage", but it's not like I like it either. Bourne I find underrated and quite decent, it wins