Inside Out vs. Shaolin Soccer

0 comments

3 comments

See my match-up of Inside out vs toy story for more information. Copied from that match-up from mine: ". It would seem that Soccer is funnier than Inside-out on the first look, however, note that Soccer's funniness is mostly slapstick humor, unlike the comparatively more advanced comedy of Inside Out. and While Shaolin Soccer does indeed have a very tension-filled climax scene, Inside Out has land falling after land, with Riley nearly falling into an emotionless, irrational decision of abandoning herself and her family. Inside Out's mental struggle is just as heart-wrenching as Shaolin Soccer's physical wounds. And while arguably Inside Out can't really defeat Soccer's ending [pretty much nothing can really defeat soccer's last 5 minutes]; I think it is just narrowly, oh so narrowly, by a close call of a hair, able to defeat Shaolin Soccer!"

Inside Out wins yet again as I think of Stephen's other creation Kung Fu Hustle--Soccer was the first, but really, it's not as developmental or even unique as Inside Out.

Hmmm..... I think I may have overrated Inside Out. Nevertheless, the development still beats the ridiculousness of Shaolin Soccer.