Inside Out vs. Spirited Away

2 comments

5 comments

I can't believe there aren't any comments on this yet. Spirited Away was rather whimsical and fun. Inside Out, on the other hand had a creative interpretation of the human mind and emotions. But in the end, Inside Out gave me more of an emotional impact.

Inside Out! It's beautiful

Inside Out, especially with its more powerful ending, takes the cake. It's a difficult win and a very hard choice.

Spirited Away is an epic masterpiece.

WOW!! Two of my all-time favorite animated movies! Inside Out hit me in the right place at the right time, and that ending is one of the most emotionally tear-jerking scenes Pixar has ever done, and imo, puts Up to shame. But back to the match, Spirited Away keeps leaving me spellbound by its animation, by the world-building, and by Chihiro's well-developed and moving character arc. It just gets better for me every viewing. Both movies are in my top 10 favorite animated movies of all time, and in my top 20 favorite movies period. In this instance however, I think I will vote for Spirited Away. But I love them both so much.

ear
ear

Spirited Away is fantastic and deserves more love.

I love both of these movies so much, but I think for now, I will go with Inside Out.