Batman & Robin vs. Van Helsing

4 comments

4 comments

Ewww. Batman & Robin vs. Van Helsing ? Come on!!!

You mean which one is worse? Bad campy from Batman&Robin or bad acting from Van Helsing...

Going with "Batman & Robin." It may have been the amalgamation of a toy commercial and a rave, but at least it's not visually dull from start to finish. Plus, I always liked Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl.

ear
ear

Yes one is worse. Batman and Robin!

Van Helsiing is OKish.

I can't really say which one is worse. Maybe Van Helsing because it's just utterly preposterous; maybe Batman & Robin because it's just a bad, bad movie in almost every category. I guess Batman & Robin feels worse since it's Batman and thus a huge disappointment compared to the other parts of this franchise. I don't really know anything comparable with Van Helsing, though. Possibly some old Dracula flick with Christopher Lee, but these are totally different and, of course, much better.

I thought Van Helsing was alright the first time I saw it but the more I think of it, the worse it sounds. Batman & Robin is also a terrible, terrible film. Guess I'm going with Helsing...

I go with Van Helsing. Batman & Robin was one of the biggest punches in the face i ever had.

Batman and Robin wasn't actually that bad. Van Helsing was.

Van Helsing is bad, but in a bland kind of way. I'd be tempted to say that Batman and Robin is so bad that it's good, but then again, IT'S BATMAN AND ROBIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!