Lethal Weapon 2 vs. Die Hard With a Vengeance

5 comments

2 comments

Fuck. Both are great mindless action flicks. Both have a white guy and a black guy vs a foreign asshole. LW2 wins for nudity.

LOL that's funny (but true) I'm a huge Weapon fan. This is the second best Die Hard for sure but I can watch Weapon 2 any day!

i'm switching.....

The first three Lethal Weapon were all good, but the first three Die Hard were fantastic!

I agree with Tommy but I found Die Harder the Weapon 3 of the series. Good but much worse than the others. Let's rank! Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Vengeance, Lethal Weapon 2, Lethal Weapon 4, Lethal Weapon 3, Die Harder, Live Free. Did I miss any? If any of you think Good Day is apart of the Die Hard series I'm going to reach through my computer and slap some sense into you...

Of all the films in these two franchises, these two are the closest, not as good as the original films but solid sequels none-the-less. I'm leading toward Die Hard as of now because it has a better villain.

A bit of trivia, Die Hard 3 was originally written as a Lethal Weapon sequel before being rewritten to suit the Die Hard movies. Anyway, they’re both pretty great sequels to two of the best action movies of the 1980s but Die Hard 3 is certainly better than Lethal Weapon 2!

Die Hard gets the nod...