Jurassic Park III vs. Spider-Man 3

11 comments

7 comments

both were the worst of thier trilogies... how do i pick a winner...

Well, do you like Dinosaurs or Super-Heroes better? That's my deciding factor.

I disagree that "Jurassic Park III" was worse than "The Lost World." Both lacked much in substance, but at least "III" wasn't so long. And I actually liked "Spider-Man 3" more than "Spider-Man 2" despite its flaws.

a bad part 3's, and interesting matchup.

Two fizzling endings of great beginnings. Sandman wins it.

Spider-Man 3 for sure. It could have been better but I still enjoy it for what it is. Jurassic Park III isn't terrible but the talking dinosaur was just a tad too much.

Jurassic Park III still made for a fairly good movie, whereas Spiderman 3 really only holds up if I imagine it was a Lifetime Original

Jurassic Park 3 was fairly fun, I thought.

JPIII all day long!

I can pick even Jurassic Park III over Spider Man. Now, every Spider-Man is better than Lost World.

BIG fan of JP3. And the winner too!

Spider-Man 3 had its moments. GREAT moments.

i have no love for the jurassic park movies whatsoever. so the third one being garbage doesn't have an effect. but SM2 was one of the best CBMs out there. and SM3 is the opposite

I'll say this much: there's a lot more love for the franchise on display in SM3 than in JP3...

Jurassic Park III is the best of the Jurassic sequels.

Two terrible movies. Spider-Man 3 gave us Bully Maguire memes so I'll give it the nod. For now.

ear
ear

Jurassic Park lll is a better sequel.

As someone who enjoyed the first one and is disappointed by their predecessor, it was hard to watch the both of these movies

Jurassic Park III has flaws bad whole script but Spider-Man 3 is lot more worse

Jurassic park 3 and a thousand times better than spider-man 3 at least in that movie there wasn't a character like Venom they create just ruined