Avatar vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark

2 comments

8 comments

No. Just no.

Avatar is a pretty good movie, but Raiders of the Lost Ark is superior in nearly every way.

Crap movie vs one of the greatest movies ever made... hmm which to chose?

Raiders of course.

Raiders defeats Avatar.

Raiders barely breaks a sweat....

I don't think Avatar sucks, but this is a murder and Cameron's film is the victim.

I love the the visual aspect of Avatar but its story is bland and characters are boring where Raiders is a masterpiece in story and action with just enough humor and great depth with the story!

I still haven't figured out what's so great about Raiders. Conversely, I still haven't figured out what's so horrible about Avatar. Easy choice for me as I stand alone.

Indy could beat Avatar seven days a week, blindfolded and while asleep - and I love Avatar!

No one worth his or her salt is choosing Avatar

Raiders beyond any doubt.

Raiders of the lost ark is one of the best movies of all time. Avatar is also great but this isn' t even close

Avatar is not bad but a very average movie. While it is visually stunning, the story, characters and dialogue needed a huge re-write and it's not very interesting because it's every other generic movie. Raiders on the other hand is a masterpiece. The action is a lot of fun, it's visually impressive and despite having what feels like a silly idea it really works and Indy is one of the best action characters because of mainly Harrison Ford's performance and his expressions which really get a lot across. So it's obvious that it's Raiders.