10 comments

7 comments

I just don't like Avatar.

I don't see what all the fuss was about Avatar, the concept was interesting, but I wouldn't watch it again. I, Robot was great and I have seen it a few times and still enjoy it, I really look forward to the sequel.

I'll go with Avatar. I really liked both flicks, but I saw Avatar in 3-D, and I sometimes have to judge a VS on the experience as well as the movie. Avatar was an incredible experience, combined with a good movie.

Avatar is not good. I, Robot is better and not bad for a CGI Will Smith movie. Some intelligence hidden amongst the action. It wins.

Will Smith's entire performance in I, Robot is better than the CGI effects that were in Avatar.

People are voting against Avatar because its so overhyped and they either apsolutely love or hate it, In my opinion, it's an above average movie, and as such is better than the mess that is I,Robot.

The only bad thing about Avatar was the lead actor (my opinion). I robot is better in many ways, but Avatar still get my vote here. I love the enviroment the story is told in, and the idea that eveything is connected...

Hmm, I, Robot gets less entertaining as I get older. When I first saw it I was about 12, and I loved it. Now I recon it's alright, but about average. Avatar wasn't nearly as good as it was hyped to be, and I do find it extremely annoying that James Cameron has gotten away with making a movie this sub-par with overladen (albeit very good) effects and still made the highest grossing film ever made, but I think Avatar just edges this one simply because it is a much bigger and daring undertaking in filmmaking, and it did succeed in many respects. Plus my enjoyment of it hasn't changed that much. Like I said, close call, and I, Robot is still an enjoyable flick, but I am going to go with Avatar on this one.

Not much of a fan of Avatar. On the other hand, I, Robot was quite entertaining.

I have to side with Avatar on this one. It's much more ambitious, obviously. Even though both used formulaic plot devices, Avatar gave itself plenty of room for its story to be told and be believable. That's where I, Robot failed.

AVATAR WINS I have to side with Avatar on this one. It's much more ambitious, obviously. Even though both used formulaic plot devices, Avatar gave itself plenty of room for its story to be told and be believable. That's where I, Robot failed.

I, Robot because...well...AWW HELL NAW!

Avatar for me, despite the fact it started the 3d trend, which would be fine if it's this quality all the time, but unfortunately, that's not the case. I'm looking at you Clash of the Titans and Green Hornet.

I dont like either movie very much but if i have to go with one its Avatar.

Love 'em both but I, Robot has Will Smith and unabashed product placement.

I love Avatar so it wins here.

People love to rag on Avatar, but there's no way this should even be close. Avatar is by far the better movie.

This is a really hard match-up for me. I, Robot was pretty awesome, but I'll give it to Avatar.

I, Robot is the better movie.

Avatar is awful. Give me Smith and A.I.'s