1 comments

12 comments

I'll stick with the Ewoks, thanks.

JRM
JRM

I'll stick with the blue aliens.

No contest. ROTJ. Jabba eats N'avi for breakfast.

@JRM I like Max Rebo too, way better than the new band.

Even with Ewoks, ROTJ all the way!

Hm. Hmmmm. The child in me loves something about Avatar. But the child I was once called Return of the Jedi his favorite movie. Hmmmmmmm....

yes go ROTJ. I think Avatar looks better but Return is way better to me.

Calls for infanticide.

i think Avatar is overrated and ROTJ is underrated

Avatar is extremely overrated. Return of the Jedi was filled with more exciting and interesting moments and it was only 2 hrs long, and it was the last one (traditionally the third one is the worst), Avatar took 15 years to make with a whole new language and dragged on for 3 hrs and was unsatisfying.

Avatar is supremely overrated. Uninteresting characters prancing around a predictable plot in the midst of pretty CGI. ROTJ, while the weakest of the trilogy, has a plot and characters that you can't help but be invested in.

Lucas all the way.

Both unoriginal pieces of sci-fi (or action in space, or drama in space, or adventure in space, pick your term), but both unoriginal in a different way. Return of the Jedi doesn't bring anything new to the table that is the Star Wars universe, besides the speeder bike chase, the marketable Ewoks and the actual appearances of Jabba and the Emperor. Besides that, there's a lot of recycled stuff to be found. Avatar is unoriginal because we've seen this Pocahontas-esque story before. I'll go with Return of the Jedi, because that movie didn't bore me halfway through.

I'm going Avatar. Yeah, it's unoriginal, and 95% visual appealing, but Return of the Jedi was extremely boring Imo, and insanely bad-done. IV and V are aging like fine wine. VI is aging like milk.

Dunham reference? Haha! Anyway, I do like Avatar, though it does need a rewatch. Jedi just means a lot more to me.

Return of the Jedi sucks.Easily Top 10 worst movie ever.Avatar which was no good either was still passable.Avatar crushes the shitty Jedi