The Godfather vs. 12 Angry Men

11 comments

8 comments

Perfect elegant extravagance or perfect elegant minimalism?

I love them both but, in this case, extravagance wins the day. The Godfather all the way.

GREAT match up. But The Godfather squeaks by...

Oh shit, wow thats a difficult choice i will go with 12 Angry Men. Brando has one of the best performances of all time but against 12 great performances... 12 Angry Men wins.

A great matchup indeed. 12 Angry Men comes close, but The Godfather wins it.

I'm going for 12 Angry Men

Its the godfather anyday of the week

Yeah, I've gotta go with the Don, but 12 Angry Men is amazing.

Now this is a grown man's matchup. Legendary films here. I personally like 12 Angry Men more, but you really can't go wrong with either choice.

Fantastic match-up. Godfather for me, I just saw the Godfather today and re-watched 12 Angry Men earlier in the week

For right now,it's 12 Angry Men...

As good as The Godfather is, it's kinda like Citizen Kane - I don't give a shit about its characters, it's mainly because it's plot was good and it's well executed. 12 Angry Men was an outstanding, and above all, an interesting movie. It feels so real. 12 Angry Men by a milestone.

A mí me parece muy mala la trama, no se porque Andrea se puso a hacer eso (Joke) The Godfather by far

Godfather is just more epic and one of the most rewatchable movies in history.

Watched both yesterday and they are both really amazing, but The Godfather is far more worthy.

12 Angry Men was such a brilliant experience, but I prefer The Godfather just a little bit more.

12 angry men by maeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeles

12 angry men can easily beat the most overrated movie of all time

12 angry which is one of the best movies of all time easily beats the godfather which is one of the most overrated movies of all time

Godfather is a total crap, a piece of garbage plot wise, the whole plot is so predictable and boring. And the most overrated movie of all time. 12 Angry Men is million times better than that Godfather shit.

12 angry men is one of my favourite movies but I still chose godfather without hesitation

12 angry men had the godfather on a leash. 12 angry men wins

The Godfather is better in my humble opinion, but they're both in my top 10

12 angry men is not good. But the godfather is