The Godfather vs. Titanic

18 comments

4 comments

The Godfather...changed cinema forever. BUT Titanic...my god...

the godfather was really good movie,but titanic on the top and no wan could reach it

The godfather crushes the life out of Titanic.

GODFATHER!! who ever said titanic is under 13 or lost his/her father in a shipwreck.Hell no titanic is never the top it is just a good film.

Really? Really? Fuckin' really? Tha fuck?

Yeah, I don't know how a rational person could say that Titanic is better than the Godfather. I mean, I love Titanic, but it is in no way a better film than The Godfather.

"The Godfather...changed cinema forever. BUT Titanic...my god..." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't mean to be a dick (no, seriously, I don't mean to be), but seriously? Come on. It's, "It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business." vs. "I'm the king of the world!"

Titanic sank because of The Godfather's awesomeness.

The Godfather, it's stood the test of time and is the greatest movie of all time, titanic is decent but it has not aged well,

Godfather...no offense to Titanic, but the Godfather is darn near perfect

I love Titanic, but The Godfather doesn't lose often.

I'm the first guy to stick up for Titanic but, come on, it's not as good as The Godfather.

" Titanic sank because of The Godfather's awesomeness. " LOL PiccoloKing! Luca Brasi held a gun to the captain of the Titanic and Vito ordered him to smash into a nearby iceberg! There's no getting past The Godfather. Titanic is great but The Godfather is fucking badass

^Ha Ha so that's what really happened.

Titanic was overlong & boring. The only part i liked was the ship sinking scenes where everyone was trying to save their asses. It was quite exciting but Jack's death & the epilogue scenes were really stupid.

way did someone even think of comparing the two

saying the Godfather wins by a mile is an understatement it out performs Titanic in every way

both top 100 greatest films ever but Godfather is quotable and brilliant acting just a masterpiece.

I'm picking The Godfather but Titanic is simply amazing

I Hate Titanic

The Godfather...without a second thought...

Godfather, easy choice

Titanic is pretty good but is horrifically overrated. The Godfather is a masterpiece and is impossible to overrate as it is cinematic perfection. It wins undoubtedly against Titanic.

When I say nothing beats Titanic,I mean it

Godfather is 100% the better movie, but Titanic is certainly up there