Man of Steel vs. Skyfall

3 comments

5 comments

Bye, bye Daniel Craig....Hello Henry Cavill!!! Whoop whoop!!

Skyfall had such good character development and you felt the struggle of bond getthing his groove back. MoS did not how ever convince me that superman was more than a guy with superpowers, nothing felt earned in that movie.

Bond beats Superman.

Man of Steel...by a hair.

It's not necessarily a BAD movie, but there's just so much about Man of Steel that is BAD. First, the fight/action scenes were all too uncreative and too similar to each other. I mean, when the action scenes are the most boring parts of the movie, there's something wrong. Second, Michael Shannon (shockingly) sucked as General Zod. Granted, having to fill Terence Stamp's shoes isn't easy, but Shannon's performance had zero charisma or flair. Third, all the stuff involving the Codex, the Genesis Chamber, and the artificially grown babies just didn't work at all. I won't go further but, while I didn't HATE the movie, it did obviously disappoint the hell out of me. Skyfall, on the other hand, is still one of the better theater experiences I've had in the past 12 months. It wins.

Skyfall for me there was too many things that were eh about Man of Steel when I saw it the second time and Skyfall was solid and stays strong

Skyfall was just "eh" to me. Man of Steel had it's problems for sure, but it actually got me engrossed in the action and Characters. Skyfall couldn't do that.

Worst superman movie EVER Skyfall is far good movie

Skyfall was just kind of average for me. I really enjoy Man of Steel.