Wedding Crashers vs. Superbad

4 comments

3 comments

on 11/17/2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I love both of these movies, and can watch both of them dozens of times within a shirt time period. this sucks.

on 8/5/2010

I actually liked Wedding Crashers, which is saying something, because I don't tend to find enough comedies consistently funny enough to genuinely enjoy them. Superbad is a good example; I only found it to be funny about half the time.

on 4/25/2011

Both of these movies were a waste of my time, but at least Wedding Crashers was tolerable.

on 7/28/2011

Yeah these two movies are both some of my favorite comedies.I guess Superbad because Wedding Crashers doesn't have McLovin.

on 4/14/2014

Both are some of the best of the 2000's Wedding Crashers had a lot more hilarious moments and a good story!

on 11/27/2015

Yeah both are two of my favorite comedies. I'd also put the Virgin, Dumb and Dumber, Old School, and Teen Movie up there. As for these two. Wedding Crashers.

on 11/27/2015

Superbad definitely. Wedding Crashers was good but the final act was such a drag

on 2/26/2017

Both hilarious comedies that left me in stitches. They're both the same level of funny, but Wedding Crashers has the better story.