Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home vs. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

2 comments

9 comments

Say what?! Really?! I'm half-tempted to claim not have seen either just to keep from having to choose....

These are the two best movies with the original crew in my opinion. I thoroughly prefer Wrath of Khan because it's an all-time classic, but Voyge Home is also amazing.

Naw, this one's easy. The Voyage Home is, of course, fantastic, but this is Wrath of Khan all the way. For the record, my Trek rankings: First Contact, Wrath of Khan (bit of a toss-up for the top two), Undiscovered Country, Star Trek ('09), Voyage Home, Search for Spock, Insurrection, Generations, Nemesis, Final Frontier, Motion Picture (which still puts me to sleep....)

It really depends on what mood you're in. I would take Wrath of Khan 6 times out of 10, but if I want to laugh, Voyage Home is hilarious. In a good way of course.

KHAAAAANNN!

I agree--these are my two favorites with the original series cast. "Voyage Home" is more dated though. "Wrath of Khan" is still the best.

The two best Trek movies by a light-year. Today I'm all about the whimsy.

time travel always wins

I'm gonna go with IV also. Great mixture of humor in this one...

I like both, but I'm going to have to give this to Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan.

Rac
Rac

Khan, easy. The best Trek film.

Very interesting and close match, but it has to be II. Best of the original Star Trek movies.

IV is the best of the original movies