Serenity vs. The Princess Bride

5 comments

8 comments

Princess Bride Vs. Serenity?!?! How am I supposed to choose?

Coin Toss? Russian Roulette? Under threats of torture? I'm sure only such circumstances would make this anywhere near an 'easy' decision.

Serenity brings the hammer down on The Princess Bride. And the hammer is Captain Tight Pants' penis.

I choose Serenity, but I look on the bright side that at least this isn't Serenity vs. Dr. Horrible.

Greatest film of my childhood vs Greatest film of my teen years Dang. I guess Serenity must come out on top.

Serenity is great. Joss Whedon is great. But come on, didn't even require a second of hesitation. Princess Bride all the way. "Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist..."

ear
ear

Two popular films that I dislike and the lesser of two..............e----.........is Serenity.

Like choosing between a blowjob and herpes....

I loved Serenity because it was a good Sci-Fi movie with great action. But Princess Bride was funny and it also had some good action. I pick Princess Bride.

Both amazing fairytales, in different terms, but it's The Princess Bride I grew up with...

Two great stories by two great directors with two stellar casts. Either way you choose with this one, you pick a winner.

5-5? Is this a fucking joke?

Princess Bride, easily.

Serenity, easily.

Going with Serenity. I enjoyed it a lot more than I did with Princess Bride.

Serenity seven ways from Sunday.