Serenity vs. Return of the Jedi

3 comments

8 comments

fuck

indeed

RotJ loses becaus

I love that The Operative is a prototypical Ford Lawman, thrown into a sci-fi epic. Space Western > Space Opera.

Oh man, impossible choice. Well, it'd be harder to pick Serenity if it was Serenity v. Empire, but since it's only RotJ, Serenity wins.

Ewoks.

dammit. i cannot chooooooose!!!!!!

Man...I freakin' love Firefly/Serenity...and it just can't beat the origianl trilogy. RotJ.

JRM
JRM

... It shocks me that people continue to overlook all the nuisances in Return of the Jedi. It's far from a bad movie, but it's no where as great as Serenity.

Return of the Jedi.. vs Serenity - tough choice...i'm a die hard fan thought for Star Wars (original 3)....RtnJ wins.

I would take the Firefly/Serenity series over Star Wars ten times out of ten. The whole thing is so much more well acted, the characters are better, it actually gives relatable insights on life, and the action is so much "cooler." To focus on this matchup, Serenity blows the bland action and Ewoks away.

Jedi.

Return of the Jedi here. Serenity is a decent movie, but Return of the Jedi is a greater film.