Star Wars vs. Transformers

11 comments

0 comments

Not really as dissimilar as people might like to think.

Pfft... Star Wars.

Hey, I'm the first guy to stand up for the quality of Transformers, but there's no frickin' way it's winning this matchup.

I agree with Caesar, Transformers is good entertainment, but against Star Wars, it falls very short.

Star Wars

Creative filmmaking over goofy fun.

Star Wars beats the over-bashed Transformers

Star Wars. The original Transformers is the strongest installment in its series but I still don't see it as a good movie.

transformers is great but star wars is a classic and always will be

I got you, HaloManStephen. I don't think Star Wars is *way* more interesting than Transformers. It's slightly more interesting. They're both kinda badly written, yet Star Wars has a greater number of apologists (likely because of its age). Not quite certain why it's considered sacrosanct to criticize it, especially considering how many Star Wars fans like to shit on films of the same ilk. Also, you should comment more, and on as many match-ups as possible.

Star Wars is the bestest greater franchise while every transformers movie is garbage boring worst everything has ever been.

I think the first Transformers is underrated, no way is it better than Star Wars