Star Wars vs. Casablanca

8 comments

6 comments

Nobody has commented on this yet? Geez. It's a puzzler for sure. Casablanca wins, but it's an argument that needs to take place.

Star Wars. Very influential epic and can be rawatched over and over again.

Very close but I gotta agree with rob. Both are in my top 10 but Star Wars is just ahead. However, Casablanca does have the rewatchabilty of Star Wars and both are influential to cinema.

You can rewatch Star Wars again and again but Casablanca is the better film.

i never get bored of Star Wars while I can only Watch Casablanca once a year its not boreing just drawn out and not my kinda pace love the film but Star Wars is magic to me.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have to fight the urge of wanting to watch Casablanca because I've got other things that I need to be doing. It's very re-watchable. I just don't get into the Star Wars franchise like the diehards do. It's great entertainment but pretty light on the substance. In fact, if I be completely honest, those movies are pretty much style over substance. Nothing wrong with good entertainment, but Casablanca is just so much more than that.

I love Casablanca, but it just isn't near Star Wars in terms of my personal preferences...

I really enjoy Casablanca but it can't beat the original Star Wars

it can and it does. I love Star Wars but Casablanca has a charming quality that appeals to me more than the best escapism of all time.

Casablanca all the way

Casablanca is the more well written film.

Tough choice, but Casablanca takes this one for me.

I love Star Wars, but it's got nothing on Casablanca.

Why does Flickchart do this to me? The wonder and adventure of Star Wars vs the heart and soul of Casablanca...

Casablanca beats any Star Wars movie in my book

Often going with Star Wars here.

This one is just a gut punch, but if it was the ESB it would b a different story. Casablanca for the win