Jackie Chan's Who Am I? vs. Jackie Chan's Project A

0 comments

2 comments

I'm actually one of the seven people who think that Who Am I? is a fun movie. It's got a bit of everything and I definitely don't recall ever being bored while watching it. But it doesn't even come close to touching Project A. Project A's an effing classic.

Shit, that means 2/7 people that enjoy WAI, out of a global pop. of 7Billion, use this website? What are the odds? The rooftop fight alone makes up for the horrendously bad acting in Who Am I? and, if memory serves, there are quite a few hilarious moments in the flick too (many of them are thanks to the horrendously bad acting). But it doesn't even come close to touching Project A. Project A's a fucking classic.

Crazy odds, indeed. And that rooftop fight was AWESOME. It's been a minute since I've seen Who Am I?, but I remember the fight standing up fairly against some of Jackie's best stuff. Same with his two fights against Brad Allan in Gorgeous, another of his lesser efforts. But they don't even come close to touching Project A. Project A's a fucking classic.

Jackie Chan has been in Rotterdam? Whoa. The world's a small place.