Jaws: The Revenge vs. Jaws 3-D

3 comments

5 comments

LOL Whats better A shark that wants to get revenge on a specific family or A giant mega shark that is trapped in seaworld hmm they both sound so incredible

3-D was better, way better, but they both still suck.

4 was a big disappointment 3 wasn't all that great either but it was fun I'm choosing 3

Honestly, though both are horrible, I enjoyed The Revenge more. Besides, it has Michael Caine.

Second JC13's comment. Both are truly terrible, but at least I can enjoy Jaws: The Revenge for how terrible it is, mostly because of Michael Caine and the shark doing the famous Tom and Jerry roar! 3D is not only bad, it's also bland and almost entirely forgettable with the only outstanding feature being some of the worst visual/3D effects that you will ever see in a major cinematic release in history.

I'm going to Tie it up 3-3 with The Revenge. Smartest shark ever with fantastic tracking skills. He prolly gets all the shark ladies.

Holy shit, this is a tough choice!

Hmm, I think Jaws 3-D is slightly better. Some of the ideas were good, and it's funny for all the wrong reasons. Jaws 4 is funny too, but it's also really blander, stupider, and more obnoxious.

I actually loathe both of these, so I really don't give a shit either way tbh, but I guess 3D was slightly less of an affront to my love for the original...?

3D wasn't as big as an insult as The Revenge.

I'd say they are both equally awful, and two of the worst movies ever made. but The Revenge might be the actual worst