Black Panther vs. Doctor Strange

3 comments

4 comments

Usually I choose the film with the better story, but in this case, I feel compelled for some reason to go with the one with better visual effects.

Wow. Not tough in my opinion but Doctor Strange does have some of the best visual effects I've seen. It also has one of the best fight scenes in the whole MCU with Scott Adkins. BUT Black Panther beats it as a whole pretty easily. 1-1

Doctor Strange does indeed have some of the best visual effects in any movie yet. Black Panther's CG was pretty godawful in comparison. I hear a lot of complaints about the humour in Strange being cringey, but tbh I thought it totally worked for the tone of the film, Strange being a complete asshole, so everybody else is shitting on him and he's trying to make people like him by making lame jokes, but nobody laughs or gives a shit about him in the end anyway. It's pretty great. MUCH better than the awful cringey meme humour in Black "WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE" Panther.

Doctor Strange is my least favourite MCU movie, Black Panther is one of the better ones!

Doctor Strange appeals more because it's a film about story first. BP is more about politics and statement instead of entertainment.

Doctor Strange is way better

Yes, Doctor Strange is way way better

artists are part of one of the best MCU films beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful But the much more serious problem that both of them had was precisely the worst sequels