Her vs. The Wolf of Wall Street

5 comments

9 comments

This is the hard hitting choice of 2013. WoWS barely wins.

This is a very hard choice. Two of my favorites from 2013. The Wolf of Wall Street is more entertaining, but Her is the better film and wins. It is extremely close though.

Yeah, I think Her is the better movie, but I have to pick Wolf.

The Wolf of Wall Street's sheer star power and controversy are too strong to not give it the win here.

Pretty tough one as both were very great, I think I'll side with Wolf for now.

her

I suppose Her is the better film, but The Wolf of Wall Street is the one I'd rather watch. I can't pick against the one that entertained me more, so...

Now this is a match-up! Both are amazing and are extremely close but i'll go with Her.

Her. Great movie that knows exactly what you're thinking and expecting going into it. It addressed every question I had, did a few things I was expecting, but in a beautiful way, and then it goes beyond. It's a really thoughtful movie; it brings to mind Blade Runner every now and again. But it never lets the brains overrule the beauty, they just intertwine. Wolf of Wall Street is a really good time (and I mean a REALLY good time), but Scorsese has done this before (maybe not as funny), and he's done it better. But it's up there, for sure. Her was just the better experience of the two, for me.

I'd have to go with Her on this one. Her was beautifully simple and left me feeling everything. The Wolf of Wall Street was a great movie as well, but I don't think it can top the emotion in Her.

Her beats wolf of wall street!!

Her

The Wolf of Wall Street>Her

ear
ear

The Wolf

As entertaining, hilarious, and ridiculous The Wolf of Wall Street, Her is simply the better film. It's much more personal, emotional, and meaningful.