Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones vs. Star Wars

1 comments

23 comments

Ugh, no contest. The original Star Wars may only be the third best of the original trilogy, but it is nonetheless much better than any movie of the new trilogy.

JRM
JRM

I may be the only person on the planet that likes Episode II more than the original Star Wars, but I could care less. I really liked Attack of the Clones.

JRM
JRM

Nevermind. Lol.

I'm going with "Episode II." There, I said it. I loved Count Dooku as a character, and pretty much everything that happens on Geonosis.

ear
ear

The original Star Wars has a better cast and it was a phenomenal achievement. Episode II was the best of the new trilogy though.

ear
ear

The original Star Wars had a better cast and it was a phenomenal achievement. Episode II was the best of the new trilogy though.

ear
ear

What am I posting? Sith was better than Episode II.

Come on, really? The original three films outclass the new trilogy by a thousandfold. I choose to ignore them for the most part.

The original trilogy- hands down.

no contest.

It is difficult to compare Han and Leia's quarreling romance to the Anakin and Padme's. Its like these movies don't even relate but somehow exist in the same series. . .

Star Wars everything started and the better movie it is. Although Yoda fighting for the first time in Episode II you could see...

Star Wars is by far superior, but Attack of the Clones a good movie, the ONLY bad Star Wars movie is Phantom Menace.

A New Hope

I don't want to cause any waves, but whoever picks AotC is a knucklehead.

Attack of the Clones is easily the worst Star Wars movie. It has one of the worst romances ever put on film, and the decision to make Yoda a jumping monkey with a lightsaber is ridiculous. HE WALKS WITH A CANE FOR A F'ING REASON! It's like a contrasted Mr. Miyagi. Star Wars (or Episode 4: A New Hope, although I prefer to call it what it was called in '77) is fantastic, even though I think The Empire Strikes Back is much better.

The Original Star Wars.. lmao

Star Wars trumps Attack of the Clones, any day of the week.

The original Star Wars wins but I still enjoy Attack of the Clones.

I definitely agree with CaptMarvelous.

Easiest matchup ever. Definitely Star Wars.

No comment needed....

I wish that Yoda was not in these movies, he is a racist caricature of the french.

2007 days and 14 hours later, I've decided I favor STAR WARS over ATTACK OF THE CLONES. Still love Christopher Lee as Count Dooku and everything on Geonosis, though.

Flip-flopping. I still love Christopher Lee as Count Dooku in Episode II, but I've developed more of a soft spot for Star Wars.

A new hope is precisely the best