X-Men vs. Die Hard

3 comments

5 comments

John Mclane > Wolverine

Yippie kay-yay!

It's match-ups like this that make me realise just how much of a sad X-Men fanboy I am. I would love to be able to go back in time and remove certain aspects of popular culture from my past just to see how large a role they've played in my life.

X-men made the comic alive, even thoght it got better in X-men: Last Stand. Still non of them get close to the first movie of Die Hard. It's a classic, and the action movie that made us belive in real heroes and started a new generation of action movies we all have enjoyed since..

I love both of these movies and the series all together are not too bad but I have to pick x-men over Die Hard. John McClain is a legendary character and Die Hard develops his character for the next films very well. He is all the stereotypes of a man rolling into one bad ass package. But X-men is one of the movies I can watch over and over again without getting bored. I am not obsessed with wolverine like some people (Cyclopes all the way!) but I thought it was a very fun movie with corny dialogue and fun action sequences.

Even the mutants can hang with John McClane...

Die Hard cuz I find X-Men overrated. For me the first good superhero movie of this generation is Spider-Man. Die Hard is one of the best action films.

xmen is actually pretty underrated (especially x2) but you must be joking if you think die hard loses

Die Hard for sure even though X-Men is still pretty good.