Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

0 comments

3 comments

LoTR all the way. It is after all, my favorite film. HP 8 was the biggest disappointment of my life and that's no joke (you see, I didn't see the Phantom Menace in cinemas!)

I really like Deathly Hallows Part 2, but Fellowship is far better.

Like I said, Poor you Harry

The Lord of the Rings is million times better than that boring and awful HP shit crap. Lord of the Rings has better story and far better acting. Lord of the Rings beats the hell of out both HP and Game of Thrones.

LOTR. Harry Potter was messy.

While I enjoy all 8 of the original Potter series, Deathly Hallows Part 2 has always been more towards the bottom of my personal rankings of the series. I know a lot of fans of the series hold it in high regard, and while I do like it, it's just not a top contender for me. Fellowship of the Ring tends to get overshadowed by the two excellent sequels that followed, but it really is such a strong film in its own right. It perfectly sets up the world of Middle-Earth to the masses and instantly iconic characters without hardly skipping a beat across its three-hour run time. I'll take Fellowship of the Ring in this matchup