Memento vs. Blade Runner

9 comments

8 comments

Two of my favorite movies. This sucks.

Memento makes you want to watch immediately after the first viewing and after my first viewing of blade runner I was angry. I now love blade runner but memento is one of the rare perfect movies.

I know this should be a no-brainer. It's obviously Blade Runner but Memento is a very good film.

Obviously Memento.

I saw Memento a few years ago so it has had time to set in. I just saw Blade Runner, I love it, but it hasn't taken its full effect on me yet, so Memento wins for now.

Memento was a great story, but Blade Runner was an amazing experience, one that I will enjoy having a million times more

Memento. It has the entertainment factor.

I guess it depends on, which one fucks with your mind the most. I would give the edge to Memento because of its cohesive and tight script.

As much as I love Blade Runner, Memento wins this for me.

Blade Runner clearly. I love Memento, and defend it when needed, but Bladerunner is superior in almost every category. The score, the production design, the cinematography! The big questions about the human condition (what it means to be human, do memories make us human, if you werent human how would you know?) are much stronger here than Leonards whole "if I can't see the world is it really there" nonsense. Best future vision movie ever.

Memento clearly. I love Blade Runner, and defend it when needed, but Memento is superior in almost every category. The narrative, the acting, the editing! The big questions about the human subjectivity (the relationship between time manipulation and perception, nature of denial, are your memories really your identity?) are much stronger than Deckard's whole "how can it not know what it is" nonsense. Best neo-noir movie ever.

Memento wins easily. I like Blade Runner but it was never as gripping as Memento.

Love Blade Runner but for me, Memento is the best movie made in the past 35 years.

Memento for me....

Memento by far for me.

Memento

Mind-Bender vs Beautiful Art Hard to choose but memento wins it by a margin...

I saw Blade Runner a bit too late to really appreciate it, and want to see it again to really let it sink in. Until then I'll take the great Memento.

Both movies are among my all time favorites. I'm picking Blade Runner but it os always subject to change.

Blade Runner is more appealing for some odd reason but I had a better time with Memento.

I think currently Blade Runner is higher on my list, but Memento will likely jump higher after a rewatch

LASCARI VIA GELSO N° 28-30-34 dead end 15.000 m2 GRANDFATHER NONNO NICOLO' FORTE BORN 1912.02.14 CEFALU' DIOCESI, HIS SISTER WAS A CATHOLIC NUN, SUOR GLORIOSO FORTE, DEFENSE PRIVATE FORTUNE REQUIRED OMBUDSMAN COURT OF JUSTICE ARGENTINA ESQUEL 625 M2 CALLE MOLINARI N° 1069 EVICTION FRONT 12,50 MTS x 50.00 MTS YEAR 1991 UNAUTHORIZED SALE 525 M2 CALLE DR. ROGGERO N° 415 ejection FORCE OUT YEAR 2000/1 UNAUTHORIZED SALE 1984 MAY 3 NOTARY ESCRIBANO EDUARDO DE BERNARDI TITULO PROPIEDAD PRIVADA A NOMBRE DE ABUELO NONNO NICOLO' FORTE WHO WAS A PRIVATE SECURITY MAN IN THEW PAPER INDUSTRY, BUENOS AIRES CITY, JUBILADO, IN PENSIONE 1980. SHARE THE PRIVATE FORTUNE WITH HIS HETEROSEXUAL GRANDSON FORTE JUAN NICOLAS BORN ESQUEL ARGENTINA. I'M 42, GREEN EYES, HETEROSEXUAL RIGHTS TO LIFE, I WANT KIDS. 3 SISTERS ERICA, PAOLA AND GISELA FORTE FROM ESQUEL ARGENTINA.