Memento vs. Insomnia

14 comments

0 comments

After seeing Inception these two movies pale a little bit in comparison but I still love both of them anyway. Despite the great acting in Insomnia I'll have to go with Memento here

Chris Nolan's best vs. his worst (but still not bad). So Memento without a doubt.

Memento kicks ass.

Yeah, when you consider Insomnia Nolan's worst work that should tell you how good he is.

Memento barely win this, yeah I like Insomnia that much.

Insomnia is the only Christopher Nolan film I truly dislike. I find it just plain boring. It does get a bit more interesting once Robin Williams shows up but, even then, the movie is rather dull. I don't necessarily love Memento, but it's an easy winner here.

Insomnia is still pretty good, but Memento is one of Nolan's masterpieces (the other being Inception).

Memento wins. Flawless victory.

Insomnia is truly underrated, but Memento is far more complex and a better film. Although, Insomnia is a film you can get lost in.

Both amazing films but Memento is definitely surperior

Insomnia is easily among the top 5 remakes this century, along with The Departed, Let Me In, True Grit and TGWTDT. Memento is one of the most brilliantly constructed narratives ever put to paper or screen.

I see this dude is still the living embodiment of a toothy blowjob.

It's Memento...

Insomnia is an underrated film but Memento is the clear winner for me.

I rewatched both of these in the last couple weeks. Memento is a masterpiece that leaves me thinking for days after I watch it. However, my interest in Insonmia declines with every viewing and on this viewing the only thing that got me through it was the performances by Pacino and Williams.