Iron Man vs. Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

7 comments

1 comments

Boy oh boy, While iron man was just a dandy action movie in its own right, T3 just does the action better.

I agree that T3 had more all-out action, but the action events in Iron Man I think were much better, and didn't go over-the-top like T3. But Iron Man Vs. Terminator; now that's a film I would pay a lot to see!

I actually like Terminator 3 more than most, I think. But Iron Man's better in this instance. And I agree; it would be pretty cool to see Iron Man take on the Terminator! :)

Iron Man would eat the Terminator alive. Apart from that, I was really disappointed by Terminator 3. T2 is such an amazing film, but the third one is a repetitive action slugfest with little substance or acting. In fact, I'd actually prefer even the fourth instalment over the third one, and I wasn't particularly thrilled about that one, either.

ear
ear

Iron Man is far better than the forgettable T3.

Man, the first Iron Man was crap. Arnie for the win, but both sucks.

Iron Man was about the Man first and the Iron second, and it told a good story, Terminator 3 was just all over the top action with no emotional core; Iron Man and T2, now that would be a matchup!

Terminator 2 is the only Terminator movie better than Iron Man. Iron Man, in this matchup though, absolutely crushes Rise Of The Machines (a sequel I could hardly sit through).

ear
ear

Iron - Man is one of the best super hero films of all times and is just great storytelling. Terminator 3 is lacking the punch of the first two Terminator films.