Iron Man vs. Spider-Man

20 comments

13 comments

Now this is yet again an interesting match-up! But not very hard to call - Go Spider-Man!

Spider-man, but only just...That Green Goblin design was horrible, so ti looses points for that. My only complaint however.

I say Iron Man was slightly better than Spider-man.Spider-man 2 on the other hand...

Two slightly above average superhero films. I do like the fact that "Iron Man" strays from your typical superhero movie but I enjoy "Spider-Man" more.

Spidey, hands down. Peter Parker was always easier to connect with than Tony Stark. I somehow can't relate to a billionaire playboy supergenius. Plus, Green Goblin had an actual story arc!

Put Iron Man against Spider-Man 2, and you have a battle for which I might find myself unable to decide on a winner. Iron Man beats the first Spidey, though, hands down.

Iron Man would kick Spidey's ass anyway, AND his movie is better.

Iron Man FTW.

Spider-Man's always been my favorite caped crusader. And I rather enjoyed the films. Even Spider-Man 3. To a lesser extent, of course. But Iron Man is a better breed of superhero film. The Dark Knight, Batman Begins and it are on a whole 'nother level. And RDJ has more charisma than Tobey Maguire could ever wish to have.

Battle of the best origin films of all-time with Iron Man coming out on top. Great movies both.

pretty close. I give it to Spiderman. Iron Man had Jeff Bridges character is pretty lame even he is a really good actor.

Tough one indeed, Spiderman because it was more awesome at the time it came out

Iron Man has always been my favorite Marvel character. Spider-Man is good, but no Iron Man or Spider Man 2, SM 2 might beat IM but I am not sure. RDJ is just so damn charming.

Spidey for me.Not a huge Iron Man fan.

Spidey could kick Iron Man's ass anyday regardless. Same goes for his movies. (Iron man 2 I found less entertaining than Spider Man 3)

Iron Man. Could never get into the Raimi Spidey trilogy.

Spider-Man

Love Iron Man but Spider Man is better in my opinion

Iron Man is my favorite Marvel movie.

I gotta go with the spider on this one!

I like the character of Spider-Man more, but as previously said above, Robert Downey Jr just makes Iron Man so enjoyable. I can't choose; it's a tie!

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, friend of the neighborhood, Spider-Man. Ramones over Black Sabbath any day!

Iron Man is more watchable entertainment, Spider-Man original wasn't anything special but boring it is..

Iron Man is more watchable entertainment, Spider-Man original wasn't anything special but boring it is..

The absolute aces that started and KEPT the ball rolling. These are all-timer linchpin movies

Iron man

Raimi's Spider-Man is still great but as much as it changed the game Iron Man changed it more. Iron Man is origin and character perfection.

Iron Man.

Two classic origin stories. It should be noted that only one spot seperates these two for me. Iron Man wins because I feel the themes and acting are stronger. Love Tobey's portrayal still!

Iron Man is IMO still the best MCU movie. That being said, the first Raimi Spider-Man movie easily wins for me. I just find it more entertaining.

Both are very fun and honestly pretty solid superhero films, though Iron Man slightly takes it for me

This one is not even close Iron Man wins

Look: I like Iron Man. Really, I do: it's a fun movie that does pretty much everything you'd expect from an origins story, and does it pretty well. That being said, there's no contest here if you ask me: to this day, Raimi's first Spider-Man is still what I think of when I think of a good superhero origins movie.

Man, I really really miss REAL Marvel and great films like there two.

Iron Man has aged way better. Green Goblin is a better villain though

the very interesting film is that of spider-man Because my favorite superhero from the marvel world.