Iron Man vs. Superman

11 comments

9 comments

The Man of Iron trumps the Man of Steel. At least for me....

Steel over iron and any other super-heroic alloy

Thats a tough one!

WOW...um.. I would love to be in the middle on this one.. but if I had to pick who I would want to date.. um.. SUPERMAN!!!

Superman is great, but Iron Man with Downey is better

Superman has something Iron Man lacks; a really compelling villain.

Best origin film all-time? Iron Man easily beats Superman. I love Christopher Reeve but Superman really doesn't hold up well over time.

Superman had the stronger cast.

Superman is the grandfather of all superhero movies. My reason for choosing it though is that it has a certain magical quality that surrounds the entire movie. Some of it has to do with John Williams's majestic score, but the cast and the superb script play big parts too. Iron Man is an excellent superhero movie as well and it gives Superman a decent run for its money, but the Man of Steel wins out in the end.

Iron Man wins. It can't hang with Superman II, but it easily outlasts the original.

Superman wins

This one's tough. But I guess I'll go with Superman for its stronger influence (no pun intended).

DC wins over Marvel.

Iron Man

DC>Marvel so Superman>Iron Man my logic

The one that actually made it onto the National Film Registry.

iron man >= superman 2 > superman

Iron Man is much better.

Iron Man to me is like Superman 78 to people in their 50s, it’s the film that made me thought a man could fly

superman 78 is much better, iron man 1 is overrated

One of the few times I choose an mcu movie over dc. superman is great but it didn't age well

As much as I like and respect Iron Man, I have to give the win to Reeve

Superman wins because Superman I really like the actor Christopher Reeve But that doesn't mean I don't like the actor who plays Iron Man it's just you he doesn't drive me crazy the way it's written