Iron Man vs. Citizen Kane

7 comments

12 comments

This matchup makes me want to see a mashup of the two films involving a final Iron Man movie that parallels the descent into madness of Citizen Kane. The film ends with a shot of Tony Stark's lost surboard, "rosebud."

Old Tony would be drunk and saying, "Pepper" ... Iron Man is every bit the classic of its genre that Citizen Kane is overall.

Citizen Kane in a landslide victory.

MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL DEECEE DEECEE DEECEE NOLANISAGENIUS WHEDONPUTYOURCOCKINMYMOUTH

Orson Welles is the next Christopher Nolan, I'm tellin' ya.

BAH, HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THAT FUCKING HACK ORSON WELLES TO THE MASTER NOLAN WHO TURNED THE WORLD OF SHIT COMIC BOOK MOVIES TO GREATNESS, THEN EVERYONE ELSE FUCKED IT UP WITH AVENGERS AND IRON AMN AND SHIT

Iron Man does whatever an Iron Man can! Anyway, if only the almighty Nolan would will it and ressurect Orson Welles so that he could live again! Why does The Nolan let bad things happen to good people?

Is Iron Man a landmark of cinema? I don't think so.

Citizen Kane without a doubt.

I just had more fun with Iron Man and found the subject more invigorating.

I'd rather be watching Iron Man....

Love Iron Man, but Citizen Kane is much better.

I've heard it said many places that Iron Man could be the greatest origin movie of all time. That includes a healthy nod over Citizen Kane when you think about it.

Oh please. One must be insane to pick Iron Man.

Iron Man reigns supreme. An extra $14 a week is nothing to poo poo.

Iron Man. Excuse me now, I have to be committed...

oh no, CK >> any MCU movies

Iron Man. Better Writing. Better "Person". Better overall acting.

This is an iq test im going with kane

Citizen Kane is better than literally every Marvel and DC movie put together including ones like Batman Begins, TDK, and Rises