Insidious: Chapter 2 vs. The Conjuring

1 comments

9 comments

tough one. I love these two. Insidious 2 was more thrilling and had a memorable villain. The Conjuring had that classic slow tension filled horror thing going on.

The two best horror films of 2013. Both by James Wan. The Conjuring is the slightly better one, though.

Conjuring is one of most horror ever seen but even that could clued of IC2 could it just happen to parker

Funny how the same guy directed within the same year one of the most effective horror films I've seen in the past few years, and one of the most laughable and uneffective horror films I've seen in a while. The Conjuring was great, one of the stronger films of 2013 I thought; Insidious was an unintentionally funny mess, which lacked a narrative and was incredibly confusing as well (but that's probably because I haven't seen the first film...yeah, "oops")

Insidious: Chapter 2* . It had great performances though, too bad the movie sucked.

The more I watch Insidious Chapter 2 the less I like it its the complete opposite with The Conjuring

This becomes a much tougher call against the original Insidious...

The Conjuring was the finest horror film of 2013 IMO.

Ty Simpkins: Chapter 2 really comes close to The Conjuring (I admit that hated both). Insidious is much better than Conjuring, but the chapter 2 was just awful.

Conjuring, Conjuring Chapter 2, Insidious, Insidious Chapter 3, Insidious Chapter 2.