The Breakfast Club vs. The Dark Knight

3 comments

5 comments

Holy shit this is difficult...

wow this one is hard thier both good movies but if had to make a choice it would be dark knight just because of how they reinvinted the joker.

TDK. Breakfast club is a classic but The Dark Knight is a better written film.

Tricky, tricky. I'm not a big fan of either, but they're both good. The Dark Knight's story and plotting are messy. Yes, more editing would have been a good idea. That's where The Breakfast Club is perfect. There's not a scene out of place in that film. It's really well made. It's the Ur film of the high school genre. It's fun. I was going to pick The Dark Knight, but the more I think about it, I have to go for the Breakfast Club.

Yeah... I grew up watching the Breakfast Club just about every day and I now hate it. I don't want to spend another second with a single one of those whiny, obnoxious characters.

I agree that Breakfast Club is a true classic and is my favorite film about rebellious teens, but it really does not top the power of The Dark Knight.

I kind of see an anarchical and eccentric similarity in Judd Nelson's Bender and Heath Ledger's Joker.

I love both but I'll go with The Dark Knight.

Both are iconic.I would see Breakfast Club again before the Dark Knight.