Terminator 2: Judgment Day vs. Pulp Fiction

17 comments

17 comments

Ouch, damn this is a tough one. I'll have to go w/ Pulp Fiction though. As much as I adored T2 and crushed on badazz Linda Hamilton when it came out , in the years that followed the last 2 Terminator films have soured me somewhat on the franchise.

'Terminator 2' made some quite rad changes to action filmmaking. 'Pulp Fiction' caused a whole shockwave of change to all genres.

agh one of the best movies of all time against one of the best sequles of all time, why god why must you do this to me...

I struggled on this one too - could really go either way on this one, but I guess Pulp Fiction work on more levels.

I hated Pulp Fiction more than I could describe here. Anything will win over Pulp Fiction. "Manos The Hands of Fate" would win....

T2 for one reason... He Came Back.

Pulp Fiction was classic, but T2 was "more" classic. Love both, but....

This is too easy. Pulp Fiction sucked and T2 is one of the greatest action movies ever made.

Just bought T2 on blu-ray yesterday, man, it was worth it.

T2 it is. Just love it...never gets old...

Ouch, this one's tough. While Terminator 2: Judgment Day is incredible, it does have a handful of slow patches; while Pulp Fiction is just unrelenting from beginning to end. I have to go with Vincent and Jules here.

T2 is better for me

Pulp Fiction

I am a huge fan of both. T2 has always been my 2nd favorite behind the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Pulp Fiction has mostly had a place in its well deserved top 20. However, I just recently sat down and re-watched Pulp Fiction and from #17 this movie just has to movie to number 2! It just beats T2 for now, however the opinion could change after revisiting T2! Pulp Fiction just barely wins here

Two great films of the 1990s, but I'm going with Pulp by a very slim margin...

Pulp Fiction. It's above T2 one spot on my chart, so I let the rankings decide.

Pulp beats T2

Pulp

Both in my top 20

Gosh darn hard

easy for me T2 rocks so awesome.

T2:JD.

T2 is my 4th favorite film ever while Pulp Fiction while overrated is my 61st favorite film.

T2

T2 is no doubt a great film, but it doesn't top Pulp Fiction.

As hard as a Terminator is to kill, I think Tarantino does it here.

T2 is the easy winner. Pulp is great but can't compete with the best.

Don't understand how T2 is winning in this matchup, when Pulp Fiction is the better movie.

Man, THIS IS TOUGH. I'll be back, but for now it's T2.

#1 vs #2. I did that match a lot of times. Well, it's a pulpy wins.

T2 takes it.

T2 T2 T2 T2

Pulp Fiction>Judgment Day

ear
ear

I will have me some Pulp Fiction.

T2:JD

T2

Pulp Fiction but T2 is a masterpiece and the greatest action movie of all time.

Upon rewatch, It's T2 for me!

Pulp Fiction wins this but both are masterpieces.

Both are great but Pulp Fiction wins this