Psycho vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

11 comments

13 comments

Psycho is one of the classic hollywood horror films, but Lord of the Rings is Lord of the Rings. Those movies are practically perfect, and there's not much that could ever top them in my eyes.

Indeed. It's a tough one. Going with Lord of the Rings, but feel bad about it.

LOTR is consistently entertaining. Psycho falls apart at the end.

Even Hitchcock cannot beat the mighty LotR trilogy.

Hitchcock.

Psyco. Definitely Psycho.

Going with The Two Towers even though it is the weakest of the trilogy

Well The Two Towers is the weakest in the trilogy so im gonna have to go with Psycho on this one.

Psycho on this one.

This is probably the only LOTR, Psycho can measure up to.

Going with The Two Towers. Really good film.

Its two good for Psycho lol hahahaha

No love for Psycho!!! I love it but it aint Lord of the Rings...The great Hitchcock certainly cant top LOTR

LOTR....Two Towers is too much for Alfred....

I like all of the lord of the rings films but two towers is the weakest and certainly not as good as psycho.

Honestly, if you parse and isolate TTT from the rest of the trilogy, I'd pick Psycho. But I'm of the opinion that it's impossible to break up this trilogy because none of them separately is a complete movie. That being said, I can't seem to judge TTT on its own without thinking of FOTR and ROTK. So by default, TTT is higher up on my list. But if I could only watch TTT by itself or Psycho, I'd choose Psycho all day everyday.

I felt that The Two Towers was the weakest of the Lord of the Rings trilogy,and Psycho blew me mind when I saw it for the first time,so I gotta go with Psycho.

Towers

Two towers is bunch of stupid dialogue, it's too long and 70 prosent of it are close-ups. Psycho is so so so so so so much better. It's a cinematic masterpiece and one of the best films of all time. Two towers doesn't even work that well as an entertainment film. It's simple. Psycho is art. Any of the overrated LOTR films aren't.

And also LOTR is cheesy as fuck

Seriously!?!

I'm going to have to pick Psycho

The Two Towers over every Hitchcock films.

Psycho without blinking

Psycho once again

Psycho all the way. It's much better than any LOTR, though I really like them.

Psycho and it is not even close

The epic Lord of the Rings trilogy is just the greatest in history one of the greatest story novels ever written more than Psycho for me..

The epic Lord of the Rings trilogy is just the greatest in history one of the greatest story novels ever written more than Psycho for me..

The Lord of the Rings is far the greatest trilogy of all the century.