The Seventh Seal vs. The Man From Earth

1 comments

4 comments

"The Man from Earth" is a steaming turd of a movie that has somehow attracted a rabid cult following -- emphasis on "cult", if ya know what I mean. Check out the film's page on IMDb if you want to see astroturfing on a scale never before attempted in the history of mankind. "The Seventh Seal" is just plain boring and only worth watching for purposes of parody.

"The Man from Earth" is a steaming turd of a movie that has somehow attracted a rabid cult following -- emphasis on "cult", if ya know what I mean. Check out the film's page on IMDb if you want to see astroturfing on a scale never before attempted in the history of mankind. "The Seventh Seal" is just plain boring and only worth watching for purposes of parody.

Don't know why the above triple posted. Sorry about that.

The seventh seal is a classsic.