The Land Before Time vs. Jurassic Park

1 comments

12 comments

Am I the only one who liked THE LAND BEFORE TIME more than JURASSIC PARK?

Loved both as a kid, but Jurassic Park is the one that still manages to turn me into the seven year old dinosaur loving nerd that I once was.

Loved both as a kid, but Jurassic Park is the one that still manages to turn me into the seven year old dinosaur loving nerd that I once was.

Loved both as a kid, but Jurassic Park is the one that still manages to turn me into the seven year old dinosaur loving nerd I once was.

Loved both as a kid, but Jurassic Park is the one that still manages to turn me into the seven year old dinosaur loving nerd I once was.

I loved The Land Before Time as a child, but this is really no contest. Jurassic Park is easily one of the greatest movies of all time, and has actually aged very well (even in terms of special effects), while I can't enjoy The Land Before Time as much now as I could so many years ago.

Both were awesome when I was a child. Jurassic Park still has that classic timeless feel though.

The Park wins this without a second thought

The Land Before Time was great as a kid but now I'll have to go with Jurassic Park.

Wow, this actually happened by accident! Anyway, it goes without saying that Jurassic Park is the quintessential dinosaur film. TLBT is alright, as animated films go, but it's got nothing on JP.

Loved Littlefoot and the gang as a kid, but enjoyed Jurassic Park; I remember going to see both at the theatre. JP doesn't have quite the same sentimental value as TLBT to me, but it has some, and it's the superior movie.

JP is victorious...