Toy Story 3 vs. The Lion King

14 comments

7 comments

are you actually making me choose?

The Lion King is good, but it's nothing spectacular. Toy Story 3, on the other hand, is one of the best animated films ever made.

Toy Story 3 for me as well. The Lion King is good, but I never fully understood why people love it so much.

The Lion King stands well above anything Pixar has ever done. Frankly, I'm not a huge fan of the Toy Story series. TLK just destroys it. Simba and co. own Woody and the gang.

I love toy story 3 but the lion king is better. If it were toy story vs lion king, toy story would win

As far as I'm concerned these are two of the greatest animated films of all time. TS3 is the greatest of all time.

TS3, no doubt.

The first two Toy Story films are way better than The Lion King, but this is a harder choice. I'm going with Lion King by a very slim margin.

Toy Story 3...and not a second thought about it.

COIN. FLIP. TOSS. No, literally. The Lion King for heads, Toy Story 3 for tails. ...sorry Simba but TS3 won it.

COIN. FLIP. TOSS. I mean it for serious.

toy story 3 guys

These two are currently right next to each other on my chart (at #3 and #4 no less) but The Lion King is still staying ahead.

Toy Story 2 was awful in comparison to 3. If it were between Toy Story 2 and TLK this would be an easy choice; but this matchup is hard

Toy story 3 is the greatest animated movie of all time.Lion king is not even top 5 material.

Toy story 3 is the greatest animated movie of all time.Lion king is not even top 5 material.

Toy Story 3, really close though

Toy Story 3

ear
ear

Toy Story 3 it is....

Toy Story 3 by far.

Toy Story by far.

Woody, Buzz and the gang obliterates Simba, Mufasa and the gang.

Woody, Buzz and the gang obliterates Simba, Mufasa and the gang.

TOY STORY 3